Soooooo simple and easy to make these shortcut apple cinnamon turnovers! Just a few simple ingredients and extremely delicious!
Super Easy Applie Cinnamon Turnovers Recipe
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Total: 20 mins
Yield: 8 individual turnovers
- 2 large apples (any baking apple of your choice – I used Honeycrisp)
- 1 can of crescent rolls /croissants
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Core the apples and cut into thin slices.
- In a bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Unroll croissants flat on wax or parchment paper. Sprinkle each with cinnamon and sugar.
- Place 2-3 apple slices on top of the larger end of each croissant.
- Roll up croissants from the large to small end.
- Brush each turnover with melted butter and sprinkle more cinnamon sugar on top.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 15 mins (or until golden brown).
- Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream and/or whipped cream!