Oh my gosh…too good for words! This is one of the first recipes I made when I started teaching myself to cook earlier this year. Now that I’m thinking back…I licked my plate clean. In fact, I think I need to make this again ASAP!
One-Pan Italian Chicken & Veggies
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 25 mins
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/4 lbs chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 8 oz white mushrooms
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut veggies: Halve grape tomatoes. Slice mushrooms. Trim ends of green beans, then cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Mix together Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, and honey into a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and saute the mushrooms for 4 minutes until they have started to brown.
- Add green beans and cook for another 4 minutes (or to your desired crispness)
- Remove the vegetables from the pan, add the remaining oil and the chicken tenders.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and sauté until brown on each side, then remove from pan.
- Add the sauce and stir for a couple minutes until thickened into a glaze.
- Add the chicken, green beans, and mushrooms back into the pan. Then add the tomatoes.
- Stir everything evenly with the sauce.